BABY BOY BREESE IS HERE!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mom's Day at Anabelle's Preschool

This past week I got to go to school with Anabelle for a fun-filled Mom's Day!  The kids had worked so hard on making so many special treats for us and then even sang some songs for us, one of which made me cry ... You are my Sunshine!










Anabelle and her best friend, Jenna



I was so proud of my little girl.  She sang all the songs and was absolutely the cutest kid up there!

Then we went outside and released some butterflies that they've raised since they were caterpillars.  When her teacher said they came out of a cocoon, Anabelle immediately corrected her and said it was actually a chrysalis!  That's my girl. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! A Chrysalis! I learned that. On Barney! Love my AB!!
Aunt Shan